Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Best Years Yet

With a renewed mind, I proclaimed a book and more to take place in 2018.

• I began writing “The Courage to Sit" in 2018.

• I began the collaboration on the book, “Women of Influence:Stories to Inspire, Encourage, and Empower the Professional Woman" www.dardonbooks.com

• The Beautiful Conference - www.bebeautifulconferences.com

• I began the John Maxwell certification program.

2019 - I will cross these off the list.  And others.  I am just getting started. I hear bountiful!

Sharing this to say again whatever good desires we have they are possible if we remove the mental blocks.  I want everyone to prevail this year.

Gained this incredible young man as my Earth Angel - Lavar Thomas!  A name that will be known globally!

THIS IS YOUR YEAR!!!  GREATERJOY2019!!

No comments:

Post a Comment